LED Light Therapy
The benefits of LED light therapy are fast becoming known as more people realise the full potential of what light has to offer.
* Promotes Healthy Skin
* Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
* Speeds up the healing wounds and blemishes
* Relieves Eczema and other skin conditions
* Helps eliminate rosacea
* Lifts, tones & improves skin tone
* Activates fibroblast cells which create collage& elastin
* Smooths the texture of the skin
* Reduces redness, flushing and dilated capillaries
* Helps fade scarring and stretch marks
LED light therapy is the latest in non-ablative collagen building for aging skin, wound healing and acne reduction. Science has revealed that the body has a positive response to three specific wavelengths; 633nm (red) stimulates collagen and increases elasticity, 830nm (infrared) stimulates the tissue and speeds up cell renewal to increase wound healing
There are two main causes of ageing, chronological ageing is the effect of time on our body and photo-ageing is a result of the sun’s harmful rays. As we age the amount of collagen below our skin diminishes and becomes less flexible causing the skin to become dry and thin. The red light, or combination of red and infrared light, helps turn the clock back, improving skin quality, tone and texture, reducing age spots, fine lines and wrinkles. It also speeds up the healing process helping to soothe the skin post treatment.